Tracy is preparing her budget for next year and needs your assistance. Now that she has a better idea of what to expect now that she is in business full

Tracy is preparing her budget for next year and needs your assistance.  Now that she has a better idea of what to expect now that she is in business full time, we want to begin having some of her ingredients in stock to avoid not being able to get the ingredients on time. She is ready to prepare her budget for the first four months of 2021.  She believes she will sell the following number of cupcakes each month: Month January February March April # of cupcakes 6,950 7,950 7,050 7,450 All cupcakes are sold each month and she has no beginning or ending cupcake inventory. Tracy would like for you to create a cash collections budget if she sells each cupcake for $2.28 each.  She anticipates that 80% of her sales will be cash sales and the remaining 20% will be on account.  Of the 20% on account, she believes she will receive 70% the month of sales and 30% the second month. The beginning accounts receivable is $2,000. Lastly, she would like for you to create a direct materials budget.  She would like to keep 10% of next month’s ingredient inventory on hand at the end of each month.   Each cupcake uses 5 oz. of material and the cost per ounce is $0.09.  Her inventory on January 1 is 3,500 oz. and her presumed ending inventory on April 30 th is 3,300 oz. She pays for all materials in the month of purchase. complete a Direct Materials Budget and an Expected Cash Disbursement for Materials. Prepare a one page paper where you give Tracy the requested budgets and explain how you determined the amounts. Remember: Write the paper to Tracy as a business document.

Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.


Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer